Food wraps are a great way to keep food fresh for longer whilst keeping a plastic free kitchen. The Wraps On A Roll format brings complete versatility to your food storage. Cut your own size from the generous 1 metre x 33 cm roll.
Vegan Wax Wraps are so easy to use, clean and reuse and are one of the first plastic free alternatives I bought for our kitchen at home.
Organic cotton is infused with a formula of food grade plant waxes and natural tree resin - certified by The Vegan Society!
- Awesome styles
- Keeps food fresher for longer
- Easy to use
- Made in the UK
How To Use
- Using warm hands wrap your BeeBee around a piece of food, bowl or dish to create a breathable seal.
- Enjoy fresher food without the suffocating plastic. Wrap pretty much anything in a BeeBee except raw meat or fish. Avoid heat (so no microwaves!) and don't wrap food that is still hot.
- Hand wash your BeeBee in cold soapy water and leave it to drip dry. DON'T wash in the dishwasher. Roll your wrap to store it between uses.
- Love your BeeBee and it will last a year or more. When it comes to the end of it's life, ensure you leave no trace by composting it or using as a firelight on your BBQ, campfire or wood-burning stove!