An extra strong 50 litre biodegradable bin bag made from corn starch. They are leak proof with a gathered base.
Certified to EN-13432 and carry the European standard Seedling logo which mean it's approved for food waste composting with most councils.
The criteria for the industrial compostability of packaging are set out in the European standard EN 13432. EN 13432 requires the compostable plastics to disintegrate after 12 weeks and completely biodegrade after six months. That means that 90 percent or more of the plastic material will have been converted to CO2. The remaining share is converted into water and biomass – i.e. valuable compost. Materials and products complying with this standard can be certified and labelled accordingly.
- Extra Strong, Leak-proof with gathered base.
- Suitable for home composting
- Made from cornstarch
- Bag Size: 65cm x 59cm (50L)
- 100% biodegradable cornstarch
- 100% plastic-free
- Comes in a 100% recycled Kraft box, which is 100% recyclable.