The organic cold pressed broccoli seed oil will deeply condition and soften your hair without leaving them oily, while the lavender and sage essential oils will balance the sebum production on the scalp.
This PH-balanced 2in1 solid shampoo + conditioner is made with gentle and biodegradable surfactants (made from coconut!) that will clean your hair thoroughly without being harsh.
The hydrolysed quinoa will add some extra softness and make combing much easier, while also helping with colour retention, and the hydrolysed rice will help add volume.
This shampoo bar doesn’t need an acid rinse and it doesn’t havea transition phase!
- Handmade in the UK
- 100% Vegan and cruelty free
- Plastic free
- Weight: 70g (40 washes)
- No transition phase
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI): gentle coconut-based surfactant, it washes and creates bubbles!
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB): gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier!)
- Pink Clay: revitilises the scalp
- Shikakai Powder: cleanses the hair, adds shine
- Agar Agar: A vegan gelatine that helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein: increases combability and softness, helps with colour retention
- Hydrolysed Rice Protein: increases volume
- Organic Broccoli Seed Oil: conditioning, smooths frizzy hair
- Vitamin Pro B5: helps to deeply hydrate the hair
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid): fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products
- Lavender Essential Oil: promotes hair growth
- Sage Essential Oil: decreases hair loss
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)°, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)°, BrassicaOleacea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil*, Gelidium Amansii (Agar Agar), HydrolysedQuinoa Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Acacia Cocinna (Shikakai) Powder, Illite (Pink Clay), Panthenol (Vitamin Pro B5), Benzyl Alcohol^, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Dehydroacetic acid^Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic
100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable.