This PH-balanced 2in1 solid shampoo + conditioner is made with gentle and biodegradable surfactants (made from coconut!) that will clean your hair while keeping them moisturised. The hydrolysed quinoa will add some extra softness and make combing much easier, while also helping with colour retention!
This shampoo bar doesn’t need an acid rinse and it doesn’t have a transition phase!
- Handmade in the UK
- 100% Vegan and cruelty free
- Weight: 70g (40 washes)
- No transition phase
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI): gentle coconut-based surfactant, it washes and creates bubbles!
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB): gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier!)
- Yellow Clay: revitilises the hair
- Agar Agar: A vegan gelatine that helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein: increases combability and softness, helps with colour retention
- Organic Cocoa Butter: Highly conditioning, it is absorbed easily
- Organic Shea Butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising
- Vitamin Pro B5: helps to deeply hydrate the hair
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid): fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products
- Lemon Essential Oil: improves blood circulation and stimulate the scalp
- Bergamot Essential Oil: soften and tames curls
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)°, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)°, Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein, Gelidium Amansii (Agar Agar), Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter*, Butyrospermum Parki (Shea) Butter*, Panthenol (Vitamin Pro B5), Illite (Yellow Clay), Benzyl Alcohol^, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sicilian Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Dehydroacetic acid^ Within Essential Oils: Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic
100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable.