The organic cold pressed jojoba oil will condition the hair, while the nettle powder will soothes your scalp.
This PH-balanced 2in1 solid shampoo + conditioner is made with gentle and biodegradable surfactants (made from coconut!) that will clean your hair without drying the scalp
The hydrolysed quinoa will add some extra softness and make combing much easier, while also helping with colour retention.
Rosemary essential oil is known to improve circulation while tea tree essential oil has great antimicrobial properties.
- Weight: 70g (40 washes)
- 100% Vegan and cruelty free
- Handmade in the UK
This shampoo bar doesn’t need an acid rinse and it doesn’t have
a transition phase!
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI): gentle coconut-based surfactant, it washes and creates bubbles!
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB): gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier!)
- Green Clay: purifies and balances the scalp, fights dandruff
- Nettle Powder: reduces irritation and itchiness
Agar Agar: a vegan gelatinethat helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein: increases combability and softness, helps with colour retention
- Organic Jojoba Oil: a light oil that gently moisturises and helps to increase the hair strength
- Vitamin Pro B5: helps to deeply hydrate the hair
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid): fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products
- Rosemary Essential Oil: anti-inflammatory, improves circulation
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: anti-bacterial, anti-fungal
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)°, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)°, Brassica Oleacea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil*, Gelidium Amansii (Agar Agar), Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Acacia Cocinna (Shikakai) Powder, Illite (Pink Clay), Panthenol (Vitamin Pro B5), Benzyl Alcohol^, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Dehydroacetic acid^ Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic
One of the best shampoo bars I’ve ever tried! So much easier than using shampoo and conditioner bars separate. It foams up so nicely & works so well on my scalp. I love it and will definitely be buying it again :)