The aloe vera also makes it particularly suitable for skins with scars, marks, acne and even in case of sunburns!
This soothing soap is a great moisturiser for all skin types, it will leave your skin nice and soft and thanks to the absence of essential oils and the presence of aloe vera juice it is perfect for sensitive skins.
Thanks to its soft lather this bar can also be used as shaving soap, with or without the use of a shaving brush!
- Weight: 100g
- 100% Vegan and cruelty free
- Handmade in the UK
This soap bar can be used for washing your hands, body or face!
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Castor oil: The fatty acids contained in this oil have the property to promote the growth of healthy skin tissue, making it great at helping in restore uneven skin tones.
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Aloe Vera juice: Useful to treat sunburns and acne, its regular use can help reduce stretch marks
- Spirulina Powder: Thanks to the high amounts of vitamin E, spirulina powder helps making the skin soft and smooth
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Shea
100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable. Label made from natural, almond-based glue.