Food wraps are a great way to keep food fresh for longer whilst keeping a plastic free kitchen. The sandwich pack perfect to store sandwiches and other food likes nuts and grapes to have with you on the go.
Beeswax Wraps are so easy to use, clean and reuse and are one of the first plastic free alternatives I bought for our kitchen at home.
- 2x Large Wraps (33cm x 33cm)
- Awesome styles
- Keeps food fresher for longer
- Easy to use
- Made in the UK
Organic cotton, British beeswax, organic Jojoba oil and sustainably sourced resin.
How To Use
- Using warm hands wrap your BeeBee around a piece of food, bowl or dish to create a breathable seal.
- Enjoy fresher food without the suffocating plastic. Wrap pretty much anything in a BeeBee except raw meat or fish. Avoid heat (so no microwaves!) and don't wrap food that is still hot.
- Hand wash your BeeBee in cold soapy water and leave it to drip dry. DON'T wash in the dishwasher. Roll your wrap to store it between uses.
- Love your BeeBee and it will last a year or more. When it comes to the end of it's life, ensure you leave no trace by composting it or using as a firelight on your BBQ, campfire or wood-burning stove!