Food wraps are a great way to keep food fresh for longer whilst keeping a plastic free kitchen. The Teeny Pack contains 5 wraps that are perfect for storing fruit, vegetables and snacks.
Beeswax Wraps are so easy to use, clean and reuse and are one of the first plastic free alternatives I bought for our kitchen at home.
- Awesome styles
- Keeps food fresher for longer
- Easy to use
- Made in the UK
- 5x Small Wraps (18cm x 18cm)
Organic cotton, British beeswax, organic Jojoba oil and sustainably sourced resin.
How To Use
- Using warm hands wrap your BeeBee around a piece of food, bowl or dish to create a breathable seal.
- Enjoy fresher food without the suffocating plastic. Wrap pretty much anything in a BeeBee except raw meat or fish. Avoid heat (so no microwaves!) and don't wrap food that is still hot.
- Hand wash your BeeBee in cold soapy water and leave it to drip dry. DON'T wash in the dishwasher. Roll your wrap to store it between uses.
- Love your BeeBee and it will last a year or more. When it comes to the end of it's life, ensure you leave no trace by composting it or using as a firelight on your BBQ, campfire or wood-burning stove!