With added calming properties of organic Lavender and Roman Chamomile – this balm will calm both your skin and your mind.
Popular with yogis, insomniacs and anyone with a few too many things on their mind (i.e. most of us…), this nourishing multitasker soothes dry and damaged skin, aids with sleep and helps calm your mood.
Shea Butter - full of skin-friendly fatty acids & Vitamin E, this exotic natural butter, sourced from a Fair Trade women’s cooperative in Ghana, helps repair damage and moisturise dry skin.
Lavender Essential Oil - known for its calming, anti-inflammatory properties, this will help soothe your skin and mind.
Roman Chamomile Flower Oil - a natural anti-inflammatory that cools and soothes dry and tired skin.
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*
- LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER OIL*
- TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E)**
- ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (ROMAN CHAMOMILE) FLOWER OIL*
- ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*
- CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (CALENDULA) FLOWER EXTRACT*
ALLERGENS: Linalool, d-Limonene, Citral, Citronellol
* = Certified Organic
** = Non-GMO
How To Use
- Massage into your wrists and temples and breathe in deeply to help calm your mood.
- Apply to dry or cracked skin for a moisture boost, or use as a barrier balm to protect against extreme weather or temperatures.
- Massage into your muscles pre and/or post yoga to help deepen your practice.
- Apply to palms then cup over your nose, take three deep breaths before bed to help you catch some zzz’s...