- Weight: 100g
- Soothing and relaxing properties
- 100% Vegan and cruelty free
- Handmade in the UK
This soap also provides a great body scrubbing properties!
This soap bar can be used for washing your hands or body, but the scrub may be too harsh on your face if you have a very sensitive skin!
Tip: Keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Cambrian blue clay: It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, absorbs toxins and help increase circulation
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flowers, Blue CambrianMontmorillonite Clay.
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable. Labels are made with natural, almond-based glue.