Lavender Soap Bar 100gRegular price
Free UK delivery over £40Want it next day? Order before 12pm and select 24 Hour Delivery.
Earn 25 Sunday PointsFor every order, referral and more you can earn reward points to use for discounts on your next purchase! Learn more
This lavender soap is perfect for any lavender lover, thanks to the lavender essential oil and ground lavender buds it will create a relaxing atmosphere in the shower.
This soap also provides a great body scrubbing properties!
This soap bar can be used for washing your hands or body, but the scrub may be too harsh on your face if you have a very sensitive skin!
Tip: Keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
- Weight: 100g
- Soothing and relaxing properties
- 100% Vegan and cruelty free
- Handmade in the UK
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Cambrian blue clay: It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, absorbs toxins and help increase circulation
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flowers, Blue CambrianMontmorillonite Clay.
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable. Labels are made with natural, almond-based glue.