The Ruby Cup is 100% vegan, plastic free and made from medical-grade silicone that lasts 10 years.
- Perfect size and shape for beginners
- Durable medical-grade silicone
- Includes donation
- No leaks, no odor, no harsh chemicals
- Wearable for up to 8 hours
- Prevent tampons from going to landfill or the oceans
- 3x the capacity of a super tampon
Recyclable cardboard box.
Why Ruby Cup Is the Best Menstrual Cup For Me?
All Ruby Cup period cups are made of medical-grade silicone, which means they’re soft and easy to use. You can use each cup for around ten years, which means zero waste – and the knowledge that you’re preventing a decade’s worth of pads or tampons from heading for landfill or the ocean.
Do Menstrual Cups Hurt?
The simple answer is no, especially once you get the hang of inserting your cup. Both sizes of Ruby Cup are made from silky, medical-grade silicone to a design that includes a firm rim.
How to Find the Right Menstrual Cup Size
- If you have a low cervix or light flow we recommend you choose our Ruby Cup Small
- If you have a high cervix or heavy flow we recommend you choose our Ruby Cup Medium