This soap bar is a variation of our Shea Butter Soap, it shares the same moisturising base recipe, with the addition of red clay and a different, more powerful, blend of essential oils!
The shea butter and coconut oil used in our soaps are pure and organic, in addition to this, our soaps are made using the cold process method, helping to preserve the wonderful properties of our ingredients.
Thanks to its soft lather this bar can also be used as shaving soap, with or without the use of a shaving brush!
- Weight: 100g
- 100% Vegan and cruelty free
- Handmade in the UK
This soap bar can be used for washing your hands, body or face!
Tip: Keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Castor oil: The fatty acids contained in this oil have the property to promote the growth of healthy skin tissue, making it great at helping in restore uneven skin tones
- Red kaolin clay: it has strong absorbing and detoxifying properties, particularly good for normal to oily skin
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Sodium Shea
Within Essential Oils: Eugenol, Linalool, Limonene
100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable. Labels are made with natural, almond-based glue.