Rosemary mint shampoo is particularly nourishing but does not clog the pores.
- Weight: 100g
- Easily absorbed and ideal for damaged hair
- 100% Vegan and cruelty free
- Handmade in the UK
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Jojoba oil: Helps with moisture retention and damage repair, easily absorbed
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Glycerin, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil), Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.
Within Essential Oils: Linalool, Limonene
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable.