Gentle enough to use a couple of times a week and suitable for all skin types, this facial exfoliator will draw out impurities and remove dead skin cells, leaving skin polished, radiant and clear.
French pink clay draws out toxins and impurities, oatmeal gently cleanses and rosehip seeds exfoliate, leaving skin smooth and clear.
With added hormone-balancing geranium essential oil and probiotic yoghurt powder to slough away dead skin cells, improving tone and texture.
All clay masks and scrubs are in powdered form (i.e. no water) to preserve the integrity and quality of the ingredients. When you add water you need to preserve it – which is where the ingredients list can get pretty lengthy. So we kept it simple, and you can get a bit DIY!
- 100% Natural
- 74% Organic
- Palm oil & palm derivative free
- Cruelty free
French Pink Clay - exfoliating and detoxifying, this will remove dead skin cells for a clean and refreshed complexion. Rich in silica, which helps to improve elasticity for soft, supple skin.
Oatmeal - soothing and anti-inflammatory, oats contain compounds called saponins, which gently exfoliate and cleanse.
Probiotic Yoghurt Powder - naturally high in Alpha Hydroxy Acids which help to loosen the bonds to dead skin cells, revealing fresh, radiant skin underneath.
- ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH *
- AVENA SATIVA (OAT) BRAN *
- FRENCH PINK CLAY
- PROBIOTIC YOGHURT POWDER
- ROSA CANINA (ROSEHIP) SEED POWDER
- PELAGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) LEAF OIL*
ALLERGENS: Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral
* = Certified Organic** = Non-GMO
How To Use
- Pour a tsp into the palm of your hand or a small dish. Add 2-3 drops of warm water to make a grainy paste.
- Massage onto clean, damp skin using gentle, circular movements. Remove with warm water or a cotton cloth.
- For a detoxifying face mask, leave on for 10-15 minutes until it begins to dry. You can also add a tsp of honey and/or yoghurt to the paste for extra hydration.
- Use 2-3 times a week to get your glow on.