The balsamic balm is scented with a blend of rosemary, eucalyptus, peppermint, cinnamon and clove essential oils, which are known for their pain-relieving and decongestant properties.
This multipurpose balm is the perfect ally through both harsh winters and hot summers!
Just rub a finger on the surface until it's lightly greased and apply where needed, remember that a little goes a long way!
- Handmade in the UK
- Weight: 40g
- 100% Vegan and cruelty free
This balm can be used on your lips, hands and body!
- Extra virgin olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Cocoa butter: Highly moisturising and conditioning, it is absorbed easily
- Vitamin E oil: High in antioxidant and with excellent anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties
- Rosemary essential oil: known for its soothing properties for head and muscle aches
- Eucalyptus essential oil: known for its decongestant and cooling properties
- Peppermint essential oil: known for its cooling properties
- Cinnamon essential oil: known for its decongestant and pain-relieving properties
- Clove essential oil: known for its pain-relieving properties
Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, EucalyptusGlobulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylancium (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil
Within Essential Oils: Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Citral, Eugenol, Linalool, Limonene
100% tinplate tin with a brown paper label, synthetic glue (we're working on it!). The tin is reusable or recyclable, the label at the moment cannot be composted.