This slightly scented soap bar creates a lovely and soft lather which leaves the skin incredibly soft and moisturised.
The shea butter and coconut oil used in our soaps are pure and organic, in addition to this our soaps are made using the cold process method, helping to preserve the wonderful properties of our ingredients.
Thanks to its soft lather this bar can also be used as shaving soap, with or without the use of a shaving brush!
This soap bar can be used for washing your hands, body or face!
Tip: Keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
- Weight: 100g
- Extremely nourishing and perfect for dry skin
- 100% Vegan and cruelty free
- Handmade in the UK
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Castor oil: The fatty acids contained in this oil have the property to promote the growth of healthy skin tissue, making it great at helping in restore uneven skin tones.
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*, Glycerin, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable. Labels are made with natural, almond-based glue.